Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Moosey-Moose’s Bird Feeder Takes Flight!

 

Hi Friends,

Something horrible happened last night during the wind storm.

Bird Feeder Falls to the Ground - Oct 2011

 

 

One of my bird feeders fell out of the tree!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

This is the tree that my bird feeder used to hang from. The same tree that I had to use a ladder to climb way up high to reach the bird feeder!

 

 

 

 

 

 

The bird feeder wasn’t the only thing to fall to the ground.

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

A HUGE tree branch broke off the tree and landed in my backyard!

What am I going to do now?

 

 

 

 

 

Should I put my bird feeder back up in the tree? I wonder if the birds have already started to fly south for the winter? Maybe I should wait until spring to hang my bird feeder back in the tree?

I think it is time for me to do some more research about birds. Maybe Sleepy Bear can help me find a book. Or, maybe you can recommend a bird book for me.

Bye for now,

Moosey-Moose

No comments: