Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Moosey-Moose Checks His Mail

Howdy Friends,

Happy New Year! Did you celebrate? I did. Well, Kathleen and her husband and friends went to dinner. Then they watched the fireworks at the Space Needle. I watched them from our deck at our house. They were really cool. Almost like on the fourth of July.

I'm glad you like my picture. Well, the picture of me and Sleepy Bear. Yeah, Kathleen took that picture for us. She likes taking pictures.

I miss the snow. I want to build another snow man. That was the most fun. Sleepy Bear liked making the snow angels the most. It's still cold weather so I still drink lots of hot cocoa. I love hot cocoa especially with whippy cream on top!

I finally got to read to Kathleen for her Christmas present. She was really excited and happy about how well I read. I'm proud of myself, too. Now I can't wait to read the next book in Sleepy Bear's book club. I wonder what book he will choose. Do you know?

Well, it's late so I need to go to bed. I hope you are having fun back at school.

Bye for now,

Moosey-Moose

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i asw the space nedell it was so priity i spent new years whith my cusins weel bye from zeena

Anonymous said...

hi agian the time i bloged to you it was short and that time i was busy so know im back and im going to talk to you for a while ok. on new years i had a big big big hat i tryed to put it on my little cusin and i was to big for him haha and sometimes it falled off of my head it was funny. bye from zeena

Anonymous said...

hi moosey-moose. i did not get to see the firewroks because i was sick so i relly did not do any thing that you do on new years.

well i have to go.


i hope you have a nice day.


sincerely,


natalie

Anonymous said...

Hey moosey moose
How are you? I had alot of fun on new year i celebrated from 6:00 to 10:37.And that reminds me happy new year.Hey moosey moose you sure did buy alot of stuff from the internet.Anyway i read alot of books.When it was 2009 i read 9 picture books and 1 chapter book so that means i read 10 books in 1 whole day.
i have to go
bye,

your friend,Gagandeep

Anonymous said...

hi moosey moose how are you are you haveing fun today what are you doing if you see sleepy bear tell him i said hi sleepy bear how are you today are you haveing fun
ok well bye for now