Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Moosey-Moose Feeds the Birds - Day and Night #2

Hi Friends,

I waited all day and all night for the birds to come eat their new supply of bird seed but nothing happened. Not even one measly bird came by today. Maybe it was too cold for them. I know I was cold. I sat outside for hours! Do you have any suggestions for me? Should I try again tomorrow? Should I wait until the weather is warmer? Maybe you can help me do some research on birds and their eating habits.

Hope you had a good day at school today.


Bye for now,


Moosey-Moose

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Moosey-Moose I have a idea you should pour some on the ground and watch out the window that should work.-celina.:))))
:) *** :) *** :) *** :) *** :) *** :)

Anonymous said...

hi its zeena that is so cool that you got to feed birds.one time i fed giraffe.it was so cool and it was going to lick me.but the fence was in the way.but it was a adventure.well bye

Anonymous said...

hi moosey-moose. my dad has birds well he has of them.and my dad gives them frut but no orang of choclet because they can deai.



well i have to go.


p.s my birthday is tomorrow.


sincerely,


natalie

Duchess of Schleiz said...

I think Moosey-Moose did a great job of filling the feeder and wish he could come and do mine! He just needs to be patient and the birds will come. Froggy from Illinois

Anonymous said...

dear moosey moose i think you are good for the enviroment helping the birds very generous

Anonymous said...

I like your pictures a lot How is sleepy baers book club going you are so cute in that picture moosey moose are you in moosey moose are you in sleep bears book club how is he doing in his book club

Anonymous said...

WHAT were you Doing out side alone?

Anonymous said...

Hi moosey moose fancy Nancy is a book character.

Anonymous said...

dear Moosey moose,
heres what i do:


first,buy some bread.(miscallaneeeis flavored)
second, get down a blender.
third, you put two or 1 slice of bread(s) in the blender.
fourth, BLEND well
fifth,spread on concreate
bye grace