Monday, January 12, 2009

Moosey-Moose Checks-In

Hi Boys and Girls,

Well, kids are back in school. Kathleen is back at school, too. She teaches at an elementary school. I miss having her at home like when she was home during the holidays. Now I just have the cats to keep me company. Well, and Sleepy Bear, too. But he doesn't like to do too many fun things. OK, he does like some fun things but not a lot of the fun things I like to do.

I like to climb trees in the back yard, and ride a bike, and go parasailing like the time when I was in Cabo San Lucas with Kathleen and her husband. There aren't very many outdoor activities for me during the winter months. Can you help me think of something fun to do when I have to stay indoors? What kinds of things do you like to do?

I'll wait for you to write back to me.

Your friend,

Moosey-Moose

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you where only with the cats?

Anonymous said...

you where only with the cats?








sicerely
michael

Anonymous said...

Hi Moosey Moose i have something that you could do make a picture for kathleen.bye for now sincerly inecio.

Anonymous said...

I saw that photo of you and sleepy bear making a snowman it was so funny.bye celina

Anonymous said...

Hi moosey moose can you remind kathleen to bring a THIMBLE tomorow. bye inecio

Anonymous said...

Hi moosey-moose. can you tell kathleen to bring the
thimble. well mabe you can ask sleepy-bear what he wants to do ok.


well i have to go.


p.s have a nice day.


sincerely,natalie