Thursday, January 15, 2009

Moosey-Moose Wants Something To Do

Hi Friends,

I'm still thinking of something to do. I like the idea of making a picture for Kathleen Does she like getting pictures?

Sleepy Bear has been busy looking at books. He's trying to decide which book to read for his book club. I wish he would hurry up and decide. Now that I know how to read, I want to read all the time! Oh, and he also wants to bake chocolate chip cookies so he is busy looking for a recipe. I just like eating cookies. They're the best right out of the oven with a cold glass of milk! Yummy! Yummy!

I'm going to find some drawing paper and my crayons.

Bye for now,

Moosey-Moose

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi ilove coookies ther so good.oh did you hear that sleepybear is having another book club.well bye from zeena

Anonymous said...

hi moosey-moose. sleepy-bear picked diary of a wimpy kid #1 for his new book. so what do you put in a choclet chip cookie? what do you like doing on the weekend i like going to my cousins house a lot. what do you like to do on the weekend?

well i have to go.


p.s i hope you have a nice day.


sincerely,


natalie

Anonymous said...

Yummy yummy yummy! I fell like eating cookies right now they look delicious and they smell delicious. so how was your weekend,Moosey-Moose?I know its been long that I havnt bloged you. hasnt it? well I was planning to join in sleepy bears book club. well by the way have you found somthing to do already? Well had you noticed that Kathleen is a really nice teacher she is the best of all-well there's more that I know but for now its Kathleen because she is just nice.
I have to go read a book and write a letter to Mrs.Hunter so I could get my sixth sticker!

see you Sleepy Bear
sincerly.
Alondra

Anonymous said...

hellow Moosey-Moose what are you doing right now are you wanting to do somthing you can go ride your bike if you have one or if you don't have one and. Sleepy-Bear has a bike ask him if you can ride his bike and probley he will say yes. Moosey-Moose you can ride my bike or here a nother thing you can do you can ask. Kathleen if she has anything that you can do like help cook the food, or if your room is messey you can go clean it or you can play with Sleep-Bear or you can tell. Kathleen huspan to take you and Sleepy-Bear to get some icecream and you can read a book or you can do some math or you can take a nap and you can clean the kitchen for Kathleen you have a lot of things to do so go do dose things if you want to do well got to go by

Sincerly Tabby