Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Moosey-Moose Answers His Mail

Hi Friends,

Thanks for writing. I kinda like getting mail. Except, I was supposed to answer a math question and I lost it! Sleepy Bear says I am disorganized. I don't know what he means. He always uses big words. Do you know what it means?

Well, I've been busy today watching the robins. I didn't get to see them when they were inside their shells so I don't know what color the eggs were. I wonder how long they will stay in our yard.

Are you in Sleepy Bear's book club? I'm not. It's just for girls. Maybe he'll do one just for boys, too. Oh, did I tell you I got new bookmarks? Yeah, they came in the mail today. Let me know if you want one. You can let Kathleen know if you e-mail her. Her address is Kathleen@KathleenHunterWrites.com. Be sure to ask your parents first!

Bye for now,

Moosey-Moose

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear MooseyMoose,
it means you are messy,not neat and tidy. in fact,im a little disorgonized my self!




grace