Sunday, May 10, 2009

Moosey-Moose Studies Butterflies

Hi Friends,

Guess what? Today I finally saw a bird eating out of my bird seed feeder. Except it wasn't a little bird. It was a huge crow! I want the seeds to be for the little birds. One of my bird feeders is empty again. I hope the crows didn't eat all that seed, too.

I'm going to the store tomorrow to buy a book about butterflies. I want to know more about butterflies and moths and how to tell the difference.

Bye for now,

Moosey-Moose

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear moosey moose do you like monark butterfils? My cosin helped me cach a lot of butterfils. We wanted to stay up all night to cach feirflis but we had fell ah sleep.

love diana

Anonymous said...

mooseymoose today i went to my tree house and we just built it yesterday and today it is finished.It's not much but we have a tv and there is two seats for me and my brother and it's VERY VERY VERY COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i love it.It is so cool. so bye i halfed to go becasemy cusin is macking me mad from zeena

Anonymous said...

DO YOU LIKE BUTTER FIYS AND BIRDS. HOW ARE YOU DOING AT HOME. FROM.LUIS