Monday, March 7, 2011

Moosey-Moose Gets Wiffled at Bru’s Wiffle A Waffle Joint In Santa Monica, California

Hi Travel Buddies,

Signage for Bru's Wiffles

Finally!  I’m at Bru’s Wiffle a Waffle Joint on Wilshire Boulevard in Santa Monica.  This is a really cool waffle joint.

Moosey-Moose Orders Wiffles


There are a million different kinds of waffles to choose from.  Well, OK, maybe not a million, but there’s a lot! One has ice cream and strawberries and nuts and chocolate syrup and whippy cream! That’s better than a Moose Munch Bar!  I bet Sleepy Bear would order that one if he was here with me.

They also have waffles that are like a pizza.  If it was lunch time I would probably order one like that with lots of veggies and tomato sauce and cheese.

But since it’s early morning, I’ll order one with strawberries and maple syrup AND whippy cream!

Bru and Moosey-Moose's Wiffles

 

This is Bru. She is the owner of Bru’s Wiffle.  She’s really nice!  Be sure to ask her for one of my bookmarks when you visit her.  Oh, and they have cool t-shirts and hats.  Maybe next time I can get one to wear in Seattle!

 

Yum Yum Wiffles

YUM! YUM!  This looks super yummy!  I want to jump right into the pile of whippy cream and munch on the strawberries and the hot-off-the-griddle waffle. 

WOW!  The waffle is just right.  It’s a little crunchy on the outside and chewy on the inside and the flavor is way better than any waffle I’ve ever had before.  Shsshhh… don’t tell my reading and writing teacher, Kathleen.  She thinks hers at home are the best!

I Can't Believe I Ate the Whole Thing

 

MOOPS!  I can’t believe I ate the whole thing.  I need to lie down a while and let the waffle fill in all the nooks and crannies in my tummy.  I’ll just take a nap.

 

 

I hope you get to visit Bru’s Wiffle a Waffle Joint

Be sure to tell Bru I said “hi” and I can’t wait to visit again. Oh, I made another new friend, Mica.  She works at Bru’s Wiffle.  You can tell her I said “hi” too!

Your Travel Buddy,

Moosey-Moose

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear moosey moose it's been a long time since I had talked to you. I hope you remember me from 3rd grade in mrs.hunrters class I used to comment slot!!!!!! Isau!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3