Thursday, March 3, 2011

More Moosey-Moose on Hollywood Boulevard

Hi Travel Buddies

Today was one super filled day!   OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

First I saw Mickey Mouse.  Then I saw his star on Hollywood Boulevard!

Not everyone gets a star on Hollywood Boulevard. 

 

Only the super special people in the entertainment industry.  Someone in movies, or music, or television might get a star.

Maybe one day when I have my own TV show I will have a star, too!

Moosey-Moose at the Oscars

The day I was in Hollywood was the day before the Oscars!  I got to watch the crew set up the stage and the “Red Carpet” that the actors walk on.  This is a super shwanky  celebration.  In case you don’t know, the Oscar is an award for best something in a film.  Like best actor or best director or best music. 

I’ll tell you tomorrow what I got!  I bet you will never guess!!

Bye for now,

Moosey-Moose

No comments: