Thursday, October 14, 2010

Moosey-Moose Blows Hot Air - In a Balloon That Is!

Hi Travel Buddies!

I want you to meet my new friends.

This is Pierrot and Jean-Daniel. Jean-Daniel is the Pilot of the hot air balloon that I got to fly in! This is the link to his website: http://montgolfiere.ca.free.fr/ But remember, it's all in French!

This is the crew setting up the balloon. They use a super powerful hot air pump that blasts hot air into the balloon.
This is a picture I took as soon as we lifted off the ground. In the background is Le Chateau Curzay. That's the chateau I stayed at for 3 nights! I was treated like a king.

This is me flying hundreds of miles up in the air. It was very quiet up there. I could get used to this on a daily basis.

When I finally got back to my room after sailing around the skies, my hostess had jelly candies waiting for me in my room. Yum!
Be sure to check back. Next I'll introduce to you two more friends at the chateau.
Bye for now,
Moosey-Moose




1 comment:

A Squared said...

WOW! That's so cool! I have always wanted to go in a hot air balloon! Bt I have always been scared to go!

I love your blog Moosey-Moose!
~Alaina~