Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Moosey-Moose Goes Horseback Riding in France!

Hi Travel Buddies,

Here's another picture of Le Chateau Curzay where I stayed for 3 nights. My room was on the second floor!
And while I was there, I met Chloe and she took me horseback riding! We rode for a whole hour all around the property at the chateau.

Chloe taught me how to sit up straight and how to hold the reins so I could tell my horse which direction to go.
My horse's name was Amadeus. He was very friendly to me except he would try to eat leaves off the trees when I wasn't looking!

This is me with Chloe after our ride. I hope to visit her again one day when I go back to France. Or, maybe she can visit me if she ever travels to Seattle.
Bye for now,
Moosey-Moose



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Moosey Moose,

Hi Moosey- Moose its Debbie I was just
reading some of the adventures that Sleepy Bear and you.It was cool.Also can you tell Mrs. Hunter hi for me please.Also now my teacher is Mrs. Anderson.So Moosey -Moose I was wondering if you seen the movie HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON.Well that is all night


sincerly
Debbie