Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Moosey-Moose Goes to France - A Day at The Louvre

Hi Travel Buddies,

This is me outside of a very famous museum. It's called the Musee Du Louvre. That's French for The Louvre Museum.

If you're like me, you probably think museums are boring. Well, not anymore! This museum is the best place to hang out for hours and hours. I saw hundreds of paintings by famous artists.

This is me siting in front of one famous painting. Her name is Mona. Well, everyone else calls her Mona Lisa. She's very famous for her smile.

That probably explains why hundreds of people visit her every day! Good thing for me I arrived early to avoid some of the huge crowds.
This is me at the end of my visit at the Louvre. Good thing I ate my vegetables that day! Ok,I didn't really lift this pyramid. On the outside of the museum is a glass pyramid that is also the entrance to the museum. Inside the museum is the pyramid upside down! There was just enough room for me to sit between these two pyramids!
If you want to learn more about the Musee Du Louvre, here's the museum link: http://www.louvre.fr/llv/commun/home.jsp?bmLocale=en. There are lots of fun activities for kids, too!
Be sure to check back later. I'll post more pictures of the streets of Paris so you can see what the city looks like, too.
Bye for now,
Moosey-Moose

No comments: