Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Moosey-Moose Returns to Seattle

Hi Friends,

I'm home now. I miss the big city. I had lots of fantabulous adventures! Fantabulous is one of my refrigerator magnet words. But, I guess it's also good to be back home. I kinda missed my friends.

I have to check on my bird feeder outside. It's raining right now so maybe I'll wait until later in the day and maybe it won't be raining. I don't like it when my sweater gets wet - yuck!

Oh, when I was in New York City, I didn't go bowling. Bowling Green was the name of the subway stop. Sounds goofy. I wonder why they called it that?

Yeah, I still talk to Flower sometimes. She's a good buddy of mine and I think she's cool.

Sleepy Bear said he's going to start another book for his book club. I'll plan to join this time, too.

Well, bye for now,

Moosey-Moose

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi moosey-moose.Well my big aunt move with my baby cousen that is only 6 months old.So i ben realy sad.So i wonder what book we are going to read.

Well i have to go.


p.s in spring brak i am going to my aunts house it is past tukoma and it is a 1 hour drive.


sincerely,


NATALIE☺☻♥♫

Anonymous said...

Hi moosey moose
I've noticed you've used one of your magnet words the word was fantabulous.
sincerely
Giselle

Anonymous said...

hi moosey moose how are you today all of that sounded divertido that means in english fun!! sincerly,
alondra