Sunday, March 8, 2009

Moosey-Moose Travels to New York City - Day 1

Hi!

This is so cool! Sleepy Bear and I are flying to New York City! This is me sitting on the airplane. Sleepy Bear is sitting next to me. I hope he doesn't try to stretch out too much when he falls asleep because I like having the whole entire seat to myself! But I'm not going to sleep. No sirree! I'm going to watch out my window and talk to the flight attendants, and eat snacks, and lunch, and, well, I don't know what else.

I'll write again from our hotel room. I hope it's a big hotel!

Bye,

Moosey-Moose







Hi!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi moosey-moose.Are you going to take so pics??I want to see how it looks like over there.

So do you know what you are going to do over there??Maby you can go for a nice little walk??

Are you and sleepy-bear going to sleep in the same room??

well i have to go i have to go to sleep so that i can wake up for school tomorrow.


SINCERELY,


NATALIE☺☻♥♫

Anonymous said...

Date
03/09/09
to Moosey Moose
Hi Moosey-Moose how are you today?
Last night I watched Willy Wonka And The Choclate Factory it was all full of lots of candy and choclate.I hope this wont make you hungry!!!!!:)). So what did you do over the weekend? That seemed really good to me from all of that candy and choclate. It didnt let me eat and I barly ate something!! So do you want to play math?? Ok ill start first on telling you something 20+14= tou will tell me it when you blog me!! oh and one more thing can you give me a favor? Can you tell Sleepy Bear the same question you are going to solve? Oh and just to mension I said question because there is no problem
Sincerly,
Alondra:)))That thig is a smily face

Anonymous said...

DEAR MOOSEY MOOSE I LIKE ALL YOU'R STORY'S I WONDER IF YOU CAN SEND ONE PETCTER OF YOU AND SLEEPEY BEAR IN A ENVELOPE DEBBIE