Monday, March 9, 2009

Moosey-Moose Travels to New York City - Day 2 Night


Hi Friends,

Whew! What a day! Sleepy Bear and I walked and walked and walked for miles all over the city! These are two pictures of Times Square. This is the neighborhood where all the Broadway shows play. Like Lion King and Mary Poppins. I love this city!

Celina, what did your brother and uncle see when they were here?
I have to go to bed now. It's 3 hours later here than in Seattle. So if it's 9pm there, it's midnight here!
Tomorrow is another fun-filled day. I think we are going to Central Park to ride a horse!
Bye,
Moosey-Moose



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi my name is niki and this is my fist time bloging you i cant beleve you whent to newyork and took a camera whith you i cant beleve i am bloging you you are tooooooo asome next time i get to blog i will blog sleppy bear cause i havent whent on his yet i love my family i have 6 cats my cats name is moomoo because she looks like a cow my nikname is linus you can call me that this is soosoo fun my brothers are 17 and 7 my other brother died and i wasent even born yet so diden get to see him

Anonymous said...

Dear Moosey mooose how are you doing are having a fun time in new york city? Did you know that i won a champinship of baseball and did you know that i have a video game thats called sonic the heg hog did you know this friday is the field day and people say its gonna be really fun and i have a birthday to go to and it,s not fair becuase i have the feild and the birthday party at the same timeand i don,t know witch one to go to and did you know its hard to get did you know how hard it was to get on the allstar team of baseball we had to like hit the ball with this mashine throwing the ball its real hard. Did you know that never got in trouble and did you know that im a big hitter at baseball and i did two years strate at baseball and i got a trophy each year. and did you know that im going to a new shool next year and the name of it is beverly park elemenrty and my old friend goes there to beverly park elementry and he/s boodbye for now your best friend kareem

Anonymous said...

trick or treat

>O<