Thursday, March 5, 2009

Moosey-Moose Wants An Adventure - Again

Hi Friends,

Yup, I celebrated Dr. Seuss's birthday, too. I read a bunch of his books on Monday. Sleepy Bear read some with me. They're very funny and sometimes goofy. I wonder what it would be like to have a Thing 1 and a Thing 2 come to the house and play when Kathleen is away. Hmmm... I wonder where I can get some. Do you know?

Has Sleepy Bear told you where we're going? I can't wait!

Alondra and Inecio and Brittney, good luck reading your poems today at your school performance. Have lots of confidence!

Your friend,

Moosey-Moose

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moosey-Moose Today is our real CONCERT I am so exceited and scared I am going to fanet. I just wish you can see me sing today and this is why I am scared because there will be like 400 eyes whatching me.Oh and I forgot to tell you that I got some magnet words for you like: toddler whitch means baby and contented whitch is a nother word for cheerful.And exquisite whitch is a nother word for beautiful. And fragrance whitch is a nother word for perfume. There are so many words to tell you but right now I have to go bi bi -celina

Anonymous said...

Hey Moosey-moose it's Inecio i did have confidence so did Brittney and so did Alondra. bibi







sincerly:Inecio