Sunday, March 22, 2009

Moosey-Moose Travels to New York City - Day 5

Hi Friends!

Well, I'm bumming today. Yeah, the day has finally come for Sleepy Bear and me to go back home to Seattle. I'm gonna miss all the adventures I had while I was in the huge city! I hope I get to come back real soon.

This is the ice skating rink at Rockefeller Plaza. It's an outdoor skating rink. Rockefeller Plaza is where the NBC Television studios are located. Pretty cool!

This is us in a little park across the street from Radio City Music Hall. That's another famous place. This is the internet address - http://www.rockefellercenter.com. Check it out to learn all about it!
Well, I need to go pack my suitcase. I'll answer all your questions when I get back home.
Bye for now,
Moosey-Moose

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Moosey-Mooose what are you doing tommorow are you going to sleep-in tommorow or are you going to have fun tommorow with Sleepy-Bear well. I have to go to school tommorow and. I might blog to you again tommorow and we had a play today and it was about bulying and. I leared at the play is to never buly anyone and we learnd the three R's and the three r were recnice reafuse and report those were the three R's the play was silly funny and. I liked the play a lot there was a knight to in the play and the knight was funny to he made me laugh and. I wish you were here to watch the play with me so when are you coming back are you coming back soon. I hope you come back soon and then when you come back you can come to are school and visit us but are you having fun in New York if. I was you. I would go shopping everyday cause it looks fun going shooping everdaydo you stay in a hotel. I would love to stay in a hotel and do you like going placec well. I do and. I like to talk to you Moosey-Moose cause you are so nice and how dose it fell to have a blog well by for now



SINCERLEY TABBY

Anonymous said...

hello moosymoose its niki i just sent a blog to sleepy bear it was short i think im sick but my mom doesnt i dont like to go to school bye i have to go



sinserly niki

Anonymous said...

That is awsome.I don't like hocky but i like ice scaters it is close to hocky.Today i went to the nurses office becuase at music it was choice day and we piced musicul chairs and i fell in the between chairs it hurt bad.It's so close to sping vacation i"m so happy because my brother is coming from california i halfint seen him for a year i miss him so much.But hes not the one i was talking about my other brother DAVID well bye

Anonymous said...

Hi Moosey Moose how are you in New York?Are you haveing fun in New York?Is sleepy bear withe you?If you see him tell him I said hi to him!Is New york cool is there alot of buildings and stores or restrants