Sunday, March 15, 2009

Moosey-Moose Travels to New York City - Day 4

Hi Everyone,

I know it's been a couple of days since I blogged but New York City is huge and there's a ton of things to see. The other day Sleepy Bear took a day of from exploring so I went on an adventure by myself. Guess where I went? OK, I'll tell you. I went to see the Statue of Liberty!

I had to take a subway to Bowling Green from my hotel all the way to Battery Park.

Then I had to take a ferry boat ride to the island where the Statue of Liberty is. This is me on the ferry boat. I'm almost there!

This is me at the entrance to the Statue of Liberty Park. I had to go through lots of security guard checks, too.


This is the Statue of Liberty. I got to go inside but just to the bottom of the green part. The bottom part is called the base. If you look-up the Statue of Liberty on the computer I bet you'll find lots of cool information.

This is me waiting in line to get back on the ferry boat to Manhattan. Then I took the subway back to my hotel. This adventure was really cool! I can't wait to go back.
Tomorrow I think Sleepy Bear and I will go to the public library.
Your friend,
Moosey-Moose


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Moosey-Moose how are you today?
So have you found out the answer from 23+84? sleepy bear has, i cant wait to find out your answer and by the way i havnt seen you giving me the answer the only one iv'e seen giving me the answer is sleepy bear! i have another one for you here it is 144+29= find that one out
Sincerly,
Alondra

Anonymous said...

Hi moosey-moose i wish i was there.So did you learn anything??I always wanted to ride a horse was it fun??

well i have to go my baby cousen is sick and he is screming at first i thought he fell out of the bed.


p.s i hope you have fun.


sincerely,


NATALIE☺☻♥♫

Anonymous said...

awsome sleepy bear that statue of liberty picture is cool.have you seen the cn tower.it is so scary.the floor and the ceiling are made of glass.if you go there you will freak out.just like i did when i went there.if you search cn tower on gogle you could see the the glass floor.and it is huge.well i have to go.

bye,

Gagandeep

Anonymous said...

Hey Moosey-Moose are you having fun in New York well. I hope you are because. I wish. I was you well by for now


SINCERLEY TABBY?

Anonymous said...

I Moosey-Moose I am happy to her y
you 2 are haveing a fun time. bi bi
for now celina.

Anonymous said...

Dearmooseymoose. i want to ask you samethieng that happeans to you. did you go to washingtondc? Ilike to see you on there. did you tell mrshunter to pick up you to washingtondc? did you see my question did Iask you? sincerely hafso