Monday, March 2, 2009

Moosey-Moose's New Adventure

Hi Friends,

I didn't have very good luck building a snowman. I got distracted by some birds. My bird feeder was hanging above my head and the birds decided they wanted to eat at the same time I was trying to make a snowman. They kept dropping bird seed on my head! I was very annoyed. Besides, it was really cold outside, too, so I went back in the house.

Guess what? I'm getting ready to go on another traveling adventure! I'm so excited that I couldn't sleep very much last night. Oh, and Sleepy Bear is going with me. He told me that he wants to tell you where we're going. So, I have to keep it a secret.

Bye for now,

Moosey-Moose

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Moosey-Moose did you know it is DR.Seuss's birthday today? that is a big ? isnt it? well didnt Kathleen tell you? well she was supposed to tell you because it is a BIG day today our whole class is reading for the rest of the day!!!
doesnt that sound fun reading for the rest of the day?
well i have to read one of dr.seuss's book. I hope you have some books of him to read SINCERLY ALONDRA
OOPS I forgot to write you a ps. Ok P.S I still cant find the magnet word I been trying to find!

Anonymous said...

hi MoseyMooe im reading a book and its called the tale of Emily Windsnap and i just started it today.i think its starting out good.well atleast i do.so you know who i am im going to tell you im zeena!!!! today is dr.suesses birthday yay!!!!!! im so excited today all reading.well bye from zeena

Anonymous said...

Hi Moosey-Moose we are going to go on a Fild Trip towmmorow!It is going to be so much fun.And we are going to the performing Art Center.And I might get a chance to see my sister.And we are going to relly perorm on Thursday I can not wate and I hope I am not late for school because then I can go on Thuirsday. Well nice chating with you. Bi-celina

Anonymous said...

dear moosey moose how are you i hope your okay bye math time at school. isau