Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Moosey-Moose Travels to New York City - Day 3

Hi Boys and Girls!

Finally, I get to use the computer. Well, I'll make this quick because it's late here in the big city. So, these pictures are taken of Sleepy Bear and me in Central Park where they have horses and carriages that you can ride in.

This is Roger, the horse and his owner. I can't remember his name. Maybe he will write to me and tell me. Sorry I don't remember!

And this is us sitting in the carriage getting ready to ride around Central Park.
Tomorrow I'll show you some more pictures of the park. It's HUGE!!!! Maybe you can look it up on the internet and find out some fun facts about Central Park.
Well, I'll write to you again tomorrow.
Bye for now,
Moosey-Moose







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so cool i hope your having alot of fun ther.It's good to here that your having a super time.Oh and thats so cool that you&Sleepy Bear went in a carage.I always wanted to go in a carage.I thot it whould be fun.Great pictures.Oh and i'm not going to be going to school all week oh and have you had a good weekend oh and i halfed to go well bye FROM;ZEENA

Anonymous said...

Hi mooseymoose, when I went to california for my cousins wedding on the last day before her wedding we went for a carriage ride. sicerely Giselle

Anonymous said...

wow im inprest i've always seen them but iv never rid one even tho i've always whunted to go on but bye for know Moosey-Moose