Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Moosey-Moose Feeds the Birds - Again

Hi Friends,

It’s hard work waiting for an agent or an editor to publish my book. So, while I’m waiting, I’M FEEDING THE BIRDS!

High Up In The Sky

 

Whoo Whoo! Look at me! I’m on top of the world! Filling up bird feeders is super fun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Climbing the Ladder

 

 

Now I get to climb a ladder so I can fill the bird feeder that hangs from a very tall tree in my backyard. The branches almost touch the clouds. Wish me luck!

 

 

 

 

Ta Da!

 

 

 

Ta Da! I made it to the top. And I filled the bird feeder with seeds.

 

 

 

 

I think it’s time for me to plan my next adventure. Or, maybe I can visit another classroom and talk about writing my book and Sleepy Bear can talk about reading it!

Bye for now,

Moosey-Moose

No comments: