Thursday, September 15, 2011

Moosey-Moose Goes to the Seattle Art Museum

Hi Friends,

I had a great morning! I went to the Seattle Art Museum. Maybe you’ve heard of the SAM? Well, it’s the same place.

Admission Ticket

 

This is me all ready to go with my admission ticket. I got there early so I didn’t have to wait in line.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Main Entrance with Big Statues

This is the main entrance. The stairs take you to big meeting rooms. Good thing I didn’t have any meetings this morning!

 

 

 

 

 

Cars Sparking - 1

 

In the main lobby where you get your ticket there are cars hanging from the ceiling. I don’t understand why they did that. My reading and writing teacher, Kathleen, says it’s a form of art!

 

 

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

 

This is me on the third floor looking down over the lobby. You can see more cars hanging upside down. Oh, the sparklies are wires that light up and flash. That part reminds me of the fourth of July!

 

 

 

Check back tomorrow and you can see more exhibits with me at the Seattle Art Museum.

Bye for now,

Moosey-Moose

No comments: