Thursday, September 22, 2011

Moosey-Moose’s Last Day at the SAM

Hi Friends,

Armore

 

Here are some armor helmets worn by Romans hundreds of years ago. I would need one specially made for me to fit over my horns.

 

 

 

 

 

Porcelain Room

 

This is the porcelain room. I was super careful because I didn’t want to break anything. Sleepy Bear says I’m clumsy.

 

 

 

 

Taking a Rest

 

 

Well, time to wrap up my adventure to the Seattle Art Museum. There was a bench with a built-in pillow so I decided to take a rest.

 

 

 

 

I had a super fun time spending the morning at the Seattle Art Museum. I hope you had fun going with me! Next time I want to have lunch in the restaurant. They have yummy looking pastries and fruits and veggies, too.

Bye for now,

Moosey-Moose

No comments: