Monday, November 10, 2008

Just Another Day for Moosey-Moose - Part 2

Hi Guys and Gals,

Kathleen told me that she calls her students that sometimes. I think that is funny! She just calls me Moosey-Moose.

Tomorrow I am going to make blueberry pancakes for Kathleen. That is her favorite. I like to put some lemon juice in the pancake batter. Have you ever tried that? You should. It's Yuuummmy!!!!

Today for breakfast I had granola and yogurt and fresh fruit. It was pretty good. But I got yogurt in my fur. What a mess that was!!!

I am all caught up with my reading. Whew! That was a lot of words. I don't know how Sleepy Bear does that all the time. He is always reading something. Everywhere we go he has a book with him.

I'm going to go now. Write soon.

Moosey-Moose



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Moosey-Moose I'm Kent those pancakes you made look good! I was wondering have you ever read
Sleepy Bear blog before.Are you going to go some where else if so where are you going? Well that's all for now see ya.

Anonymous said...

hey moosey-moose r u in sleepy bears book club?