Sunday, November 9, 2008

Just Another Day for Moosey-Moose

Hi!

Well, Kathleen said she forgives me for shopping on the computer. I sure learned my lesson. I am going to ask first before I buy anything for now on. I was feeling horrible for a long time.

I didn't do very much this weekend. It rained a lot at my house. I splashed around in the puddles and mud in my backyard. Kathleen did not like that when I came back into the house and walked all over the carpet. I kind of made a big mess.

I have to go read my book now. Are you in Sleepy Bear's book club. Yeah, I decided to join. I have to get really good at reading.

By for now,

Moosey-Moose

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool!!!but how did she firgive you anyway i was sick today thats why i dinint go to scool tell kathleen that so she wont say why did you miss scool on moday ok my moms making dinner right know. i think shes making stirfry let me go check no shes not making stirfry shes making pasta MMMMMMMM!!!!I LOVE PASTA its one of my favorites but i love all my moms coocking her chiken soup is good too i like ice cream for disert sometimes i dont have ice cream so i eat my left over candy from hallaween so i have a disert. im reading my book that i got from the libary at the mall it was big and i got thee books from my mom. and my grampa went to china and he got me a braselit its so pritty well bye from zeena ps dint i write alot bye for know

Anonymous said...

Hi moosey-moose i am soory that you are sick.well don't you have a docter to go to?maby you can make soup so you can feel beter.so we stopped on chapter 5.i think we have to read chapter 5 tomorow?well what did you do on the weekend?did you see kathleen blog?

well i have to go.

p.s this is the only time i wrot so much i think.

SENCERLY,NATALIE

Anonymous said...

hey mooseymoose what r u dowing are u on the computer or r u waching tv well what were gowing to be dowing when we get inside is na no wri mo