Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Moosey-Moose Has Blog Advice


Howdy!


Woo whoo!!! We have the day off from school!!! I'm gonna play all day. How about you?


But, first I want to remind you about safety when you use the computer. Well, we know from my adventure that you should never buy anything on the computer unless an adult at home helps you and says it is OK.


But when you blog it is very important to follow these three rules:

1. Never tell your last name to anyone.


2. Never tell your phone number to anyone.


3. Never tell your address to anyone.

Sleepy Bear is going to remind kids about these 3 rules, too. We both want you to use the computer safely. If you have questions, you can ask me or you can ask an adult who lives with you.

Bye for now,

Moosey-Moose

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Moosey-Moose,

I already told Sleepy Bear but I will tell you too. Thanks for the computer reminders.

Bye,

Anonymous said...

hi moosey-moose i looked at you when you were making blueberry pancackes. it looked so good! i wish i tried blueberry pancakes. i wish i ate the blueberry pancakes with you. bye sincerly jagdeep

Anonymous said...

Hi Moosey-Moose I saw you make brownies I bet the brownies were delicous.I wish I was there so I could have some brownies. Sincerely, Diego

Anonymous said...

Dear Moosey Moose,
thoes blog advice is really good