Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Moosey-Moose Goes Shopping With The Computer! Day 5


Hi Boys and Girls,
Well, guess what happened today. My packages finally arrived. And, I learned what C.O.D. means.
Cash On Delivery!
I didn’t have any cash so I had to ask Kathleen to help me. She was not happy when she found out what I did.
Kathleen said we would have to send everything back. I told her I bought gifts for everyone in our family. I bought a bike for my niece, Kalea. I bought a new computer for my Uncle Michael. I even bought presents for Sleepy Bear, Scaredy Pup and Bear, too!
Kathleen said I would have to return the presents because we don't have the money to pay for everything. I really wanted her to have the present I bought for her. She said, “No."
I feel really bad. I know I didn't have the money to buy these things but I thought it would be OK because they were presents.
This has been a rotten day. I'm going to go to bed now.
Bye,
Moosey-Moose

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh good for you.you got your packages but i herd kathleen was mad tomarrow you shuad just apolages to her so she wont be mad that much but you always say nice things to her and tomarrow wake up early if you can and make her a breakfast and she wont be mad.and if you dont have time then you can do it a nother time like say on saterday and if shes reading then just crowl on her well bye from zeena.ps today im going to the movies whith my mom and brother and miss you bye

Anonymous said...

well Moosey-Moose I do think it was hard for you to get all the presents for almost all your religons includes you had to sent them all back that seems that it was long for you to wait and wait and for them to come

MAN FEEL BAD FOR YOU:(((((
YOUR FRIEND ALONDRA:)))))

Anonymous said...

oh good for you.you got your packages but i herd kathleen was mad tomarrow you shuad just apolages to her so she wont be mad that much but you always say nice things to her and tomarrow wake up early if you can and make her a breakfast and she wont be mad.and if you dont have time then you can do it a nother time like say on saterday and if shes reading then just crowl on her well bye from zeena.ps today im going to the movies whith my mom and brother and miss you bye

Anonymous said...

iread your blog it was good.

Anonymous said...

iread your blog it was good.