Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Moosey-Moose and the Stormy Weather

Hi Boys and Girls,

Wow! That was a huge storm last night. Even I was scared and I don't get scared that often. At my house the wind was blowing and it was raining cats and dogs. I woke up in the middle of the night and saw shadows moving on my bedroom walls. I was really scared at first. Then I opened my eyes more and noticed it was the shadows from the trees blowing outside.

I am hoping my packages arrive today. Every day I sit in front of the door. Waiting. Waiting. And waiting some more. I know now I should have asked for permission before I shopped on the computer. I hope the delivery man takes everything back.

Today I will read the first chapter for Sleepy Bear's book club. Did you do your homework?

Bye for now.

Moosey-Moose

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moosey-Moose:
I am really worried about how much money you spent. Do you have money in the bank to pay for all of this?

Ms Jenell

Anonymous said...

im sorry mrs. jennel said that oh i have 120$$$

Anonymous said...

Moosey-Moose are you in sleepy bears book club??????

Anonymous said...

Hi moosey-moose so you are in sleepy-bears book club.

so what do you think about the tiger rising?whats your hole name?if you had a book club what book will you read?

well i have to go.

p.s who did you vote for obama or mccan?

sencerly,natalie

Anonymous said...

I dont have homework today but i will tomorrow today ms hunter forgot so no homework tonite.tonite it is goingto be freezeing.so bundel up tonite so you wont be cold tell ms hunter that to so she wont be cold if shes asleep and dos not have a blinkit then put a blinkrt on her more then one tho well bye from zeena