Sunday, November 2, 2008

Moosey-Moose Goes Shopping With The Computer! Day 3


Hi Friends,


I'm still waiting for my packages to arrive. I am really feeling scared about how much money I spent. I should have asked first.
I wonder what Kathleen will say when all the boxes arrive. Maybe I will answer the door first and I can tell the delivery man to take everything back. Well, everything except the gift I bought for Kathleen. I hope she likes it.


I wish I were in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico right now. Maybe one day I will go back to visit. But for now, I'm stuck here waiting for expensive packages to be delivered.


Your friend,


Moosey-Moose

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi moosey-moose so what did you buy her?

do you live with her?
what was your costom for halloween?

well i have to go buy for now .

p.s good luck.

sencerly,natalie

Anonymous said...

im shure kathleen will love her gift.its ok the package is probely going to come soon.but you need to be pashint and just go out some wear tonite or hang out whith sleepybear. From Zeena

Anonymous said...

WRIT MORE]]]]]]]]]]]]]]