Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Moosey-Moose Makes Pancakes

Hi!

Guess what I did this morning? I made Kathleen blueberry pancakes for breakfast!!

I did everything all by myself. Well, almost all by myself. Kathleen got the griddle all ready for me. But I mixed the batter and scooped the batter onto the griddle and I dropped the blueberries on top of the pancakes and I flipped the pancakes over with a really big spatula, it's kind of like a pooper scooper but it's flat; and then I watched them and I watched them and then they were ready to flip onto a plate!!! Whew! I'm exhausted now. Oh, then I poured maple syrup over the top of them. YUUUUMMMMMYYYY!!

Now I want a nap. Bye for now.

Moosey-Moose

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good for you have you ever made pancakes or is thise you first time?im sher Kathleen was very happy today well have a great nap.well bye for know from zeena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey mooseymoose what r u dowing i love your pancack they look deleshes ijust want to tases them.
love tabby

Anonymous said...

hi moosey moose how have you been.
I hope very good. I have been grate. those pancacks look good.
love
taylor

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm look like some good pancakes.

Anonymous said...

hala