Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Moosey-Moose Goes Shopping With The Computer! Day 4


Hi! It's me again.

I'm still waiting for my packages.

Ms. Jenell, thank you for worrying about me. Nope.
I don't have a bank account. I have a piggy bank. Is that the same thing? I don't have very much in it. I won't tell you how much I have. Kathleen says it is not polite to brag about how much money I have. It only makes a little bit of noise when I shake it.

So, I have nothing else to do but wait for my packages. Wait. Wait. And wait some more. I'm glad I joined Sleepy Bear's book club to help me pass the time. I guess it's ok. I don't read that much. I don't understand the story. I hope my friends will help me.


Zeena, thank you for telling me about how cold it will be tonight. Lucky for me, I have fur! But, I will get a blanket for Kathleen. OK, I'll get two. I will tell her it was your idea. That will make her happy. You are very kind.

I did not vote today. I am not old enough. You have to be 18 years old. I have a lot of years to wait.

I am going to read chapter 2 in The Tiger Rising. I want to be a good reader like Sleepy Bear.

I can't wait to read your comments again.

Bye for now,


Moosey-Moose

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for putting me on your blog again.good thing you put a blinket on ms.hunter she whouduv been cold last nite and if you wer to vote who whoud you vote for obaoma or maghacan well bye i need to go. from zeena ps tonite is going to be cold tonite do the same thing you did last nite

Anonymous said...

well Moosey-moose I have a quistion for you how old are you? are you 4,5,6 are they one of those is it close to it or are you older than that? did you watched the news yesterday of ELECITION DAY ? THAT was my quistion see you I have to go now. seeya

your friend alondra

p.s have fun

Anonymous said...

hi moosey-moose i have not talked to you in a long time it is bussy with that book club of mine that i started i had to go to the libary and order a book for sleepy bears book club i miss you just i chat on the computer a lot with that book club i love you moosey i will chat with you later

love you BRITTNEY

Anonymous said...

Hi moosey-moose so if you can vote how will you vote for?i aggery with zeena today is going to be cold.

maby sleepy-bear can help you with the story?whats your hole name?

p.s how do you writ on your blog?

sencerly,natalie