Thursday, November 6, 2008

Moosey-Moose Goes Shopping On the Comptuer - Day 6


Hi,

This morning I woke up feeling very blue. I have never felt so sad before.
Kathleen asked me why I was crying. I told her I bought everything because I wanted everyone to have nice presents for the holidays.
Kathleen said that giving is not about the object from the store. She said it is the thought that counts. I told her about the present I bought for her.
She told me for her present all she wants is for me to read to her.
So, I need to practice and read every day so I get really good.
Well, that’s all for now. I’m going to go read chapter 3 in The Tiger Rising. I want to do my best for my present for Kathleen.
Your friend,


Moosey-Moose

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear moosey-moose sleepy-bear said that we have to read chapter 2.so what is your faverit part?

dont fell sad some times my mom wont buy me something that i want because she has no money.

well i have to go. p.s sleepy with 3 blankets.

sencerly,natalie

Anonymous said...

hi yoday i

Anonymous said...

hi moosey moose i just learneed about this from my cousin natalie and i think its really cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



sincerly,Kevin.M