Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Moosey-Moose Wants An Adventure

Hi Boys and Girls!

Well, I didn't get to go to the movies today. I am really bummed about that. I thought for sure I would get to go. But, I didn't have any way of getting there. So, I'm going to take the bus to Seattle. But first I have to figure out the bus schedule. I'll walk to the mall tomorrow to get a schedule. Wish me luck!

Oh, I almost forgot. I have to find out what movies are showing. I will look in the newspaper tomorrow.

Bye for now,

Moosey-Moose

p.s. - I'm going to read Chapter 7 for Sleepy Bear's book club

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Moosey Moose Mrs.Hunter said our read aloud book is gona be in theaders(our read aloud book is INKHEART).I so want to see that!!!!bye moosey moose,imer.

Anonymous said...

Hi

Anonymous said...

I love your pictur

Anonymous said...

Hi moosey-moose i told mrs.Hunter that inkhart is going to be in the movies but not until january 23 then the next day is going to be my birthday january 24.well when is your birthday?well i have to go my tv show is on.then i am going to do na no writmo.

well have to go.

p.s ask sleepy-bear when we are going to read chapter 9.

SENCERLY,NATALIE