Saturday, November 1, 2008

Moosey-Moose Goes Shopping With The Computer! Day 2




Hi,

It's me again.
What a miserable day. I have been waiting by the door for hours. I'm scared I made a really big mistake.
I should never have gone shopping on the computer. I bought one present for someone very special. So that might be OK. But most of the stuff was for me. I was selfish to do that.


I will ask Sleepy Bear when he plans to start his book club. He has been on the phone for hours! I wonder who he is talking to.

Oh, I learned one or two works in Spanish when I was in Cabo. But, I am not very good at speaking Spanish.

Bye for now,


Moosey-Moose

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi moosey-moose so you did get my comment thats cool.

maby your stuff are comeing this weekend?don't wory your stuff are going to get here.

so are you thinking about going to cabo again or were are you thinking of going?

well i have to go.

SENCERLY,NATALIE

Anonymous said...

hey mooseymoose are u up yet? and are u gowing to come to shcool one day cause i relly want u to come to school



well got to go now by from

tabby

Anonymous said...

hi my name is anaiis whut are you doing ? are you ready to blog?

Anonymous said...

sleepy bear started his book club

Anonymous said...

.sleepy bear started his book club

Anonymous said...

hi moosey from tabby

Anonymous said...

hey moosey moose what r u dowing and guss what mrs. miller ask her son that worcks in the armey and they came to school and they bout guns but there were not loaed an he said if we anwser one of the qweshstons he will give us a armey pin and so like a lot of people got a pin and they were so so nice to people and the chef was mrs. miller son was the chef well got to go now and .i will get back to you later by by for now sinserley tabby by by ps. plesae plesae come to school onece by by

Anonymous said...

Hey Moosey-Moose how are you doing are you doing ok today well. I hope you are havig a good day today case. I am having a good day today and Moosey-Moose you are a really cool Moose well got to go now


Sincerley Tabby