Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hi Boys and Girls,

Whew!! I finally finished washing and drying all my clothes. Now I have to fold them and put them on hangers, too. I should probably take a break and enjoy the sunshine today. I watched the news this afternoon. It's supposed to rain later this week. I sure miss the sunshine in Cabo. But, I had to come home.

Imer, I don't agree with you. Lots and lots of things are fair in the world. All you have to do is work hard. And you should do that anyway. I bet you are a hard worker.

Marisol, thank you for telling me my friend Flower is pretty. I agree. She is a great buddy for me. I hope to see her again soon.

I'm hungry. I think I'll go eat some ice cream. That is my most favorite food. But mexican rice and beans and tortillas sound really good, too!!

Oh, one more thing, my friend Sleepy Bear says he is starting a book club. That is really cool!! He is so smart.

OK, gotta go fold clothes and eat ice cream. Bye for now!

Your friend,

Moosey-Moose

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

fyhgujikdruidfklvhndsjrykejfkehfekjrheewjrhbgeawtuegjfejghfhhdgfjfrh

Anonymous said...

moosey moose yesterday I WAS SO CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!So when I so when I was writing I didnt KNOW what I was writing!!!!!!!!the world does heve a lot of fair COOL things!!!!!!!!Imer

Anonymous said...

Well Moosey-Mossey I agree with Marisol that FLOWER IS SOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOO PREETY her friend alondra flores

see ya:)))))

Anonymous said...

are you going to join sleepy bears book club?