Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Moosey-Moose Goes on Vacation - Day 10


Hola Amigos and Amigas,


Well, the fun is coming to an end. It is time for me to leave. I spent the day at my pool and tonight I had dinner at the hotel. They had a mariachi band playing. It was pretty cool.


I leave tomorrow morning. I guess I'm a little bit excited to get back home, too. Sure has been nice being in Cabo. I hope I get to come back one day. My favorite part was parasailing and snorkeling. Oh, I snorkeled with a bunch of other people on the boat. I met a lot of really nice people on this trip.


Time for me to get to bed. I have to get up early to take a taxi to the airport.


Adios,


Moosey-Moose

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

when you get back can you come to our classroom mrs.hunter can bring you or probably you can come some other day you can ask mrs.hunter to take you.love,giselle.

Anonymous said...

hi moosy moose i was jus't going to ask you are you realy going on trips and are you a man or a women if you are reading this send marisol adios byby

Anonymous said...

and i forgot to say flower is sooooooooo pretty tell her marisol said that adios

Anonymous said...

HAY Moosey-Moose when I go I want to leave but when im leaving I dont want leave !!!!!Advise:dont EVER be like ME!!!Well I have to read your other posts ADIOS!!!!!!!!P.S Imer