Thursday, October 30, 2008

Moosey-Moose Uses the Computer

Howdy Boys and Girls,

Oh boy! Never eat an entire container of ice cream all at one time! I thought it would be fun, but it wasn't. I was sick all day yesterday. My stomach felt like a thunder storm was racing through it. All I could do was stay in bed all day.

Well, not the entire day. I did get up to use the computer. One of the things I did was to go shopping.

I'll tell you more about that later. Right now I need to go eat some breakfast. But this time I will eat cereal and juice.

Bye for now,

Moosey-Moose

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i know how it feels.my brother did it well by for now.from zeena

Anonymous said...

Hi moosey-moose so do you like flower?

anay way i did that to and i am not going to do that no more.

so were did you like it beter here or cabo?

weel i have to go i want to writ to sleepy-bear before i go to sleep.

bey for now.

sencerly,NATALIE

Anonymous said...

Dear Moosey-Moose:
You are a very handsome moose.

I hope you don't watch too much tv instead of reading or doing your homework first.

Get well soon!!!!

Ms. Jenell