Saturday, October 18, 2008

Moosey-Moose Goes on Vacation - Day 6


Ohla Amigos and Amigas,


Ok, back to telling you about my snorkeling adventure. So, we were supposed to snorkel at one beach but the waters were too rough. The captain of the boat said it was not safe. No worries. The boat ride was tons of fun. So we all sat back and relaxed some more. About 10 minutes later we arrived at the snorkeling spot. It is called Chileno Beach.


First I put on my life vest, then my fins and a snorkel mask. Then I walked down a latter into the water! I swam around looking at the bottom of the ocean floor. There were reefs, and all sorts of different kinds of fish. I even touched one!


After I snorkeled for almost one hour, I got back on the boat with everyone else. The people who worked on the boat made sandwiches for us and chips and guacamole. Muy bien!!


I'm going to go play now. Check back later to read about more of my adventures!
Adios!
Moosey-Moose

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

who did you go snorkeling with? How can a moose talk or walk or even tipe?

Anonymous said...

Hi moosey-moose so are you on your way back?

Mrs.Hunter can't wate to see you.so anyway what kind stors did you go to?Well i have to go i want to writ to sleepy-bear before i go to sleep.

sencerly,natalie

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm anonymous do you know Ms.Hunter? Anyway when are you going to go home? By the way my name is Kent.
from ,Kent.
Ps do you know Sleepy Bear?

Anonymous said...

HI MOOSEY-MOOSE YOUR FRIEND IS SO CUTE. I SAW YOU ON A BOAT WERE YOU WITH YOUR FRIEND. DO YOU NO MOOSEY- MOOSE. FROM JAGDEEP

Anonymous said...

Are you at the baech.
I like to swim at the beach.
it looks your siting in the boat.
I oh ways wanted to drive a boat.

Anonymous said...

whats snorkiling? moosy moose please tell me on the snorkiling thing by.