Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Moosey-Moose Goes on Vacation - Day 2







Ohla Amigos!






Well, I told you I would show you a picture of me on the airplane but unfortunately, that one did not come out very good. I'm very picky about pictures of me. Anyway, here is a better picture. This is from my seat inside the airplane. We are getting near Cabo!


This was my first time in an airplane. Very exciting!

As soon as we landed I had to go through customs, then I caught a cab to my hotel. As soon as I checked in, I ran for the beach! The water was really warm, like taking a bath in really salty water. And the color was a clear green. It turned darker as the bottom got deeper.
For dinner I ate at a restaurant on the beach. The tables were actually ON THE SAND! Can you believe that? What fun!
Adios for now, Amigos
Moosey-Moose














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im so happy your coming back. you are so cool.pleas write back and was this the first time going on vacation.

Anonymous said...

do you like your vacation Moosey-moose