Thursday, October 23, 2008

Moosey-Moose Gets Back From Vacation

Hi Boys and Girls,

I'm back in Seattle. I am very very tired. I was on a plane most of the day. First I had to fly from Cabo to Dallas, Texas. Then I had to catch a flight to Los Angeles. Except that plane was late so I had to sit in the airport for 3 hours!!! Then I finally got on a plane to Seattle. I just arrived home an hour ago. I am totally exhausted. I will write more tomorrow after I have had some sleep.

Bye for now,

Moosey-Moose

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello mooseymoose

Anonymous said...

on "moosey moose goes on vacation day 11" what boat were you on and what beach was it?

Anonymous said...

wut are you doing

Anonymous said...

are you sleeping yes or no fr4om anaiis

Anonymous said...

are you sleeping yes or no from anaiis