Friday, October 17, 2008

Moosey-Moose Goes on Vacation - Day 5



Ohla!
Bloop! Bloop!
Hello Boys and Girls. Today was another fun-filled adventure kind of day. And, another first for me. Guess where I went? Give up? I went snorkeling!
Have you ever been snorkeling? It's really totally cool. I had to wear a life vest because, well, for two reasons. One, because it is the safe thing to do, and second because it helped me to float. Have you ever tried to float carrying two huge moose horns on top of your head? Yeah, I didn't think so.

We rode on a boat called a catamaran. That's a picture of the boat I was on. It's soo cool! And fast!!

Uh oh. It's time for me to go eat dinner. I'll have to finish telling you tomorrow about my snorkeling trip.

Adios, Amigos and Amigas


Moosey-Moose

6 comments:

Sleepy Bear and Moosey-Moose Stories said...

Hi Moosey-Moose, I can't wait to hear more about your snorkeling adventure. Sounds like fun.

Anonymous said...

here i am talking ton you leveing you a commet what should i say about i love your story got to go bye

Anonymous said...

Hi moosey-moose its me natalie so did you snorkeling by your self are a frend?

well now i rely need to go.

sencerly,natalie

Anonymous said...

Hi Moosey-moose are you ok about coming back to se mrs.Hunter?

so are you coming back on a airplan or a car or a grandhog?see you later.

sencerly,natalie

Anonymous said...

How you been doing what you did sounds FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imer

Anonymous said...

Are you on the boat.
it looks your got to swim.