Thursday, October 30, 2008

Moosey-Moose Goes Shopping With The Computer!

Hi Boys and Girls,

What a fun day! So, remember yesterday when I told you I was really sick? And remember when I used the computer to go shopping? WOW!! That was really cool!

Have you ever done that? It's really easy. All you have to do is point to the stuff you want and then click the send button. I bought some more stuff today. It's supposed to show up at my house. I don't know what day. I think I bought a television for my bedroom, and some music, and a bike. I don't remember everything I bought. Uh oh.

Well, I have to go now.

Bye,


Moosey-Moose

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi moosey-moose are you going to be in sleepy-bears book club?how did you get that money to buy all that stuff?how old are you?what is your costume for halloween?

sencerly,natalie