Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Moosey-Moose Goes on Vacation - Day 9


Buenos Dias Amigos and Amigas,

It is almost time for me to start packing to go home. Here is a picture of me in the computer room at my hotel. Another guest took my picture for me. On the computer screen is a picture of the resort where I have been spending the last week. I'm sure gonna miss it here.
Today I'm going to play on the beach some more, walk around some more, and maybe see my friend, Flower, before I have to pack my bags.

I hope you have a good day. Check back later.

Adios,

Moosey-Moose

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey mooseymoose i read all your blogs and i loved them.And you are really good at writing blogs.well i got to go see you.

Anonymous said...

hey mooseymoose how is the food there it looks very very good. i am looking fored to see you and i love the comment you rote and i hope u come to scool 1 day sorry got to go chek back with u later by by mooseymoose . ps come back soon love tabby by by agin

Anonymous said...

WOW thats a REALLY PRETTY COMPUTER!!!!!!!!Imer