Monday, October 20, 2008

Moosey-Moose Goes on Vacation - Day 8


Hola Amigos and Amigas,


I had a great breakfast this morning! I had eggs with chorrizo and tortillas. All the food is fresh and homemade. I will have to figure out a way to make food this yummy when I get home.


Home. I guess I miss my stuff a little bit. But I'm going to miss Cabo when I have to go. Have you ever felt to different ways at the same time? Like you want to be in two places at the same time because you miss them both? It is a strange way to feel.


Anyway, today I went shopping. I almost bought a super colorful blanket. Except they call them serapes. I'm not sure if I spelled that right. Does anyone out there speak Spanish? If you do, maybe you can write to me and tell me if I spelled it right or not.


Well, anyway, I walked all over Cabo again. I think I am getting used to the heat. It felt a little cooler today.


Time for dinner.


Adios! I'll write again just before I go to bed


Moosey-Moose

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUM THAT LOOKS VERY VERY DELICIOUS.AND HOW DO YOU TYPE IF YOU ARE A MOOSE.PS.IS THAT YOUR GIRL FRIEND. SO HOW HAS YOUR TRIP BEEN. PLEASE WRITE ME BACK.

Anonymous said...

holha moosy-moose,
Iam a student from MRS.HUNTERS class
how are you doing?
that food looks so delicious with all the food in it!!!
MAN I wish I cuold have some of that delicious food when I go to MEXICO

your friend
ALONDRA

P.S I hope you could bring some of that delicious food!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi! moosey-moose i am anonymous and i am from MRS.Hunters class she talks about you not a been doing and how is new mexico.
from anonymous
p.s. my real name is japjeet and do you know sleepy bear?

Anonymous said...

yut sup wut are you doing

Anonymous said...

i loveyou wut are

Anonymous said...

WHATS UP Moosey-moose I evryyyy summer infact I just ate tacos this summer!!!!!!!!!!!Hope you write me back!Your friend Imer:))))))

Anonymous said...

uh moosy moose tortiase is spelled t-o-r-t-i-a-s-e thats how you spell it oh sorry im spending you alote

Anonymous said...

one more thing PLEASE SEND ME!!! from marisol come to mrs. HUNTERS CLASS adios. amigo's

Anonymous said...

flower so pretty tell her marisol said that ok!!! adios

Anonymous said...

moosy moose i was going to say that the



food looks delishue's you should come to my house and try my moms food she cook's tortias and boritto's and mexican rice with brown mexican beans. it is soooooooooooo good you'll want to tast it i have to go adio's amigo's and flower is so very very very very very very very very pretty

Anonymous said...

i like that food you got there.
was it fun there?
are you here yet?
I like to eat with my family.
do you eat by youre self.







By michael