Monday, October 27, 2008

Moosey-Moose Does Laundry

Howdy!

Well, as you know I am home from my totally awesome vacation in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. I sure miss it there. But it is good to be home and seeing my stuff again.

What I don't miss is all the laundry I have to do now. I had no idea I dirtied so many clothes while I was on vacation. I've been doing laundry for days now!! I can't wait to be finished so I can go outside and have some more fun.

Ooops! The dryer bell just rang. I'd better go check my clothes to see if they are dry. If they are then I'll have to spend the rest of the night hanging them up. This is not fun. I hope you are having more fun than me right now.

Your buddy,

Moosey-Moose

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i now i do laundry and its a lot of work.i hate laundry a lot its a part of my chors from zeena

Anonymous said...

you are so cool and i love your close well by from zeena

Anonymous said...

wha t,s up moosey moose how was your trip to cabo was it fun well got to go cach u later

Anonymous said...

MOOSEY-MOOSE I am SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY your back I to think doing chores is REALLYYYYYYYYYY NOT fun,when im doing my chores I think HOMEWORK IS FUN ARE YOU KIDING ME HOMEWORK FUN I AM TOTALLY CONFUSED AT THAT TIME SERIESLY BUT NOTHING IN THE WORLD IS FAIR RIHGT WELL I GUESS I ROTE A LOT TODAY!!!!!!!!!your friend,Imer

Anonymous said...

welcome back Moosey-Moose
I have quistion I dont know if I spelled quistion good well just forget that lets go on to were we were talking about so did you bring FLOWER with you? well thats what I was going to tell you that so I have to go your friend alondra

Anonymous said...

Hi moosey-moose it natalie so are you going to be in sleep bear book club?

do you like flower a littel bit?

well i have to go i want to writ to sleepy-bear .

Anonymous said...

moosy moose why dont you want to see flower again why? and how come? please come to mrs. hunters class. are school is cedahrurst elementry school in burien. try to look every where in burien and you'll find it. please tell sleepy bear is so loveble and cute and tell flower she's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty love or send marisol by. oh and are you coming to are school?

Anonymous said...

moosy moose why dont you want to see flower again why? and how come? please come to mrs. hunters class. are school is cedahrurst elementry school in burien. try to look every where in burien and you'll find it. please tell sleepy bear is so loveble and cute and tell flower she's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty love or send marisol by. oh and are you coming to are school?

Anonymous said...

hi my name is anaiis wut are you doing